Vatsa Solutions Pvt Ltd, its subsidiaries and affiliates and their web presence via the domain vsplc.com and any other domains created from time to time hereinafter referred to as “Vatsa”, “we”, “us” and “our” are committed to respecting your privacy and choices. The statement highlights our privacy practices regarding Personal Information that we collect and store through this website and for the Personal Information that you provide us while interacting with us on our website (this “Site”) and participating in our events and campaigns online or in-person.
The information we collect
‘Personal Information’ is any data which relates to an individual who may be identified from that data, or from a combination of a set of data, and other information which is in possession of Vatsa.
In general, you may browse our website without providing any Personal Information about yourself.
However, we collect certain information such as:
- Personal Data that you provide via our website, including information e.g. name, email address, designation and company you provide through forms on this Site or other marketing tools such as those on social media;
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this Site, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, demographics, your computers’ operating system, and browser type and information collected via cookies;
Vatsa shall only process the received information to pursue our legitimate business interests for establishing communication with prospective customers and personnel with general/ business inquiries.
How we normally use information about you?
We use certain information to analyze site usage for us to improve our website.
We use your Personal Identifiable Information for following purposes.
- To provide better usability, troubleshooting and Site maintenance;
- To understand which parts of this Site are visited and how frequently;
- To process job applications
- To provide information and services as requested by you;
- To assess queries, requirements, and process requests for products and services;
- To perform client communication, service, billing and administration;
- To conduct data analysis;
- To maintain leads;
- To run marketing or promotional campaigns;
- To create brand awareness;
- To provide better services and generate demand;
- To market products and services based on legitimate business interest under the applicable law; and
- To conduct processing necessary to fulfil other contractual obligations for the individual.
How we share your information?
We may share your Personal Identifiable Information within Vatsa or with any of our subsidiaries and very occasionally our business partners, service vendors or authorized third-party agents located in any part of the world. This information is mainly shared for the purposes of enrichment, storage, or to provide a requested service or transaction.
Where we transfer Personally Identifiable Information outside of EU?
We either transfer this Information to countries that provide an adequate level of protection (as determined by the European Commission) or have appropriate safeguards in place.
Your privacy rights
You have certain rights relating to your Personally Identifiable Information provided under applicable law. We will process your request in accordance with applicable data protection laws. We may need to retain certain information for record-keeping purposes and/or to complete transactions that you began prior to requesting any deletion.
Your rights with respect to your data:
- The right to be informed. You have the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data.
- The right of access. You have the right to access the personal information that we hold about you.
- The right to rectification. You have the right to rectify your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to be forgotten. In certain circumstances, you have the right to erase your personal data.
- The right to restrict processing. In certain circumstances, you have the right to restrict or suppress your personal data.
- The right to data portability. This right allows you to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services.
- The right to object. In certain circumstances, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
If you or your legal representative would like to exercise any of the above rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity before complying with the request.
Vatsa shall not be responsible for the authenticity of the information and it is your duty to ensure that the information provided is authentic.
How long we retain your information
We will retain personal information we collect from you where we have a justifiable business need to do so and/or for as long as is needed to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, legal, accounting or other purposes).
- We will retain Personally Identifiable Information we collect from you
Where we have a justifiable business need to do so
- For as long as is needed to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice
- For retention period required or permitted by law (such as tax, legal, accounting or other purposes)
When we have no justifiable business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Links to third party websites
Our website and services may provide links to other websites. Other websites may contain links to the Vatsa website or services. Vatsa does not control those sites or their privacy practices, which may differ from Vats’s Privacy Notice.
Security of your Personal Data
Vatsa utilizes appropriate physical, technical and administrative procedures to safeguard the information we collect. Vatsa takes reasonable steps to ensure that all dealings in personally identifiable information are processed fairly and lawfully after receiving the consent of the information provider.
How to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Privacy Notice, you may write to us at email@example.com
Changes to this privacy notice
Vatsa may change the data privacy practices and update this privacy statement as and when the need arises, and the same will be made available on the website .